Saturday, September 8, 2007

I LOVE THIS SET!!!


Ok, if you have not had the chance to check out PaperTrey, today is your day! (hehehe) These sets have been ranted and raved about but I haven't been much of an on-line shopper so I just haven't bought any - UNTIL NOW!!!
This is positively the set for me to start with (I make no promises of not being forced into buying more :)
This flower is the second of 4 large flowers, with a matching fill-ins or outlines. The set has a bunch of tiny stamps for you to use your creativity to add layers of colors or depth. And with all the stamp pieces Papertrey has made it so easy to bring in a ton of color!
Beautiful Blooms, is definatly worth checking out!

14 comments:

Deborah said...

WOW! You sure did a beautiful job with this set! Fabulous card! I must have one too! Deb

Laura Roth said...

You did a great job! I love the colors you used!

Becky G said...

Absolutely beautiful!

QuiltNut Creations said...

gorgeous! that is such a fantastic set

Sherrie said...

love the fluidity to this card Theresa! Pretty,sunny colors too! We will have fun with this set tomorrow!

kathleenh said...

Pretty! I love how the middle of the flower looks like a button.

Tina said...

Wowsers! Fabulous cards and colors!

Tina

Kristine said...

Oh WOW...love what you did here. This reminds me of fall flowers and brings such a calming feeling and makes me smile inside. Thanks for sharing. You're very creative!! I'm loving this set, so I might have to get it for myself!! :)

Bethany Paull said...

Welcome to the Papertrey bandwagon! Aren't they fab? Your card is so beautiful. I love the colors and the balance and the ribbon.

Andrea, said...

Love your card, the colours are fab and those stamps are brilliant

Rose Ann said...

Wow...another beauty! I love the colors you've used on your gorgeous card! Super!

Clare said...

The stamps look amazing, you've used them so effectively to make a fabulous card.

Heather P. said...

I LOVE the colors in this card... Gorgeous!

sophia landry said...

This is wonderful, I love what you are doing with this set!