Wednesday, May 21, 2008

THE coolest school stamp set EVER!!!!

---
I offered to make cards for a staff appreciation lunch at my daughters school. I bit off a little more than I planned on chewing though. I thought it was for teachers and I'd make about a dozen cards. Oh, no! It was for all staff; office, TA's, library etc. etc.
---
Turned out to be more like 30! Ooooops! Oh, well! I'm still glad I offered to do it as this set is THE BOMB!

This is a close up of one of them. The background is also a stamp! Perfect for school!

---

Hope your stamping more than me these days!

6 comments:

Raz said...

WOW- I love these cards! Awesome backgrounder and stamp set!!!

What is the embelly from?

Sherrie said...

Awesome job Theresa, love all the color, they turned out great!

QuiltNut Creations said...

these are fantastic!

Laura Roth said...

Very nice Staff Appreciation Cards! They work perfectly for the school setting!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! I love that background! All of the cards are fantastic, and I love the colors you selected! Amazing!

Rose Ann said...

Wow....these are really awesome, Theresa!!! I bet everyone loved them!!