Thursday, October 4, 2007

More Card Classes!!!

I gathered up some courage, packed up all my Thomas Kinkade stamps and cards samples and walked into a scrap shop, asked if I could speak with the owner and showed off my stuff!
(hehehe)
We chatted about this new line of stamps and talked about what a class would look like, kinds of things I would do and set a date!
I needed to re-work my samples to use the paper she carried and remove things she didn't. So, we are going to talk about basic stamping with these images, kinds of ink & paper etc, and talk about using them without feeling like we need to color like TK!
We will make one card with a cracked glass and another with a shimmer window technique and the third with just stamping. I'm looking forward to it! Wish me luck!

11 comments:

Tina said...

Wonderful cards!

Marlou McAlees said...

excellent news!! keep us updated. Those stamps are stunning xx

Kerry Johnson said...

These are gorgeous Theresa! Good for you for stepping out of your comfort zone - it really paid off! Although they'd be crazy to say no - you're so talented!!

Misty said...

Gorgeous samples. Love all the details. Awesome for you.
Misty

Sherrie said...

very nice, you have a great variety of things that you are going to teach, the ladies will love it!

Laura Roth said...

Oh Theresa! Congratulations! I send you luck and encouragement...That was a really brave thing to do...I couldn't imagine walking in to a shop and "selling" myself. You are awesome! I hope everything goes smoothly! Keep us posted!

My Paper World said...

That's fabulous news! Well done!

Deb said...

Fantastic, good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your adventure! These cards are just wonderful!

Rose Ann said...

Wow....more gorgeous cards!!! Wonderful!!

Selena said...

Well good for you! Congratulations and good luck, the cards are gorgeous!