Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Play time!!!


I totally forgot I made this card over the weekend! I got to go out Friday night with a stamping friend, we shopped, we ate good food and we shopped some more!!!
---
One of the goodies I picked up was a couple of bottles of Robin's Nest glass ball thingies. These are so great! Anyway, I needed some blank cards and wanted to use this new stamp too! I embossed the flower and layered it all up!
---
Nice a easy, but something a little different for me!
---
Happy stamping all!

18 comments:

sophia landry said...

Wow, now how cool is this card! the colors are stunning and the embossing looks amazing!

Dawn Easton said...

This is beautiful! The clear ball thingies...LOL...are very cool! Looks great!

Sherrie said...

yup, love them pebbles! I had a great time too on Friday!

Anonymous said...

So very pretty! I love those glass ball 'thingies' and the embossing! ;)

My Paper World said...

This is stunning! the colours look fab!

Amy said...

Oh I love this. The background and the embossed stamping is so rich!

Laura Roth said...

i love your embossing :)

Rose Ann said...

Your card is gorgeous!! I love the colors and pebbles! Awesome!

Scrappy Moments said...

Pretty Card, Love The embossing and the color combo is stunning :)

Angie

Vanessa said...

Love all your cards!! every time i look at the pics, i'm like "wow.."

Countdown: Four more days!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card Theresa, love the stamp!!! :)

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty! Love that main image. :)

Colleen said...

This is just gorgeous.

Deb said...

What a gorgeous card, this stamp is lovely and the embossing shows up so well in the photograph!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a neat card! Amazing!
:-)

Catherine said...

very pretty!

Vanessa said...

THREE MORE HOURS!

highlight of my day/week/month/year!

Risa said...

Another beautiful card! I love the embossing...so pretty!
malieta:)