Thursday, April 3, 2008

My PLAYING!

Here is my pile of tidbits that I created while away camping! All I let myself pack is my little case I got from Micheals and my cutter (ok the 6x6 paper packs didn't fit but I had room in my suitcase! :)
---
White ultra smooth paper, stamps (unmounted or acrylic mostly), inks & Copics! That's it!
---
I brought my 6x6 patterned paper packs to be able to choose matching markers. I select the pp I want to use with the stamp, do the coloring and then keep them together for when I get home and can actually finish them into cards! (Notice the pp's underneath some of the images)
---
I also had more time than I ever do to just take my time so I also got to play around with stamping Thomas Kinkade's and more coloring! I will post those as I complete them!
---
What a great weekend!

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Wow...you did a super job coloring those Kinkade images (I don't think I would have the patience for it!).

Becky G said...

Wow! You've been super busy! I love those Kinkade images!!!!

Laura Roth said...

Wow! Very cool!!!! I love those Kinkade images...and your coloring can make each one look slightly diff.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Glad you found time to color those beautiful images.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished products! Your coloring looks fabulous! What a great idea. I think I'll have to do the same at the cottage! Thanks for the inspiration!