Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Time to Reflect & STAMP!!!

Now, I didn't get much time to stamp but a little is always better then nothing! And who am I to complain, I got to go to 2 of my girlfriends houses today to chat! What a great day off work!
---
I've started growing my appreciation for Splitcoast Stampers sketch challenge on Wednesdays. When I just want to create something but limited in time it such a great way to get started!
---
Along with the sketch challenge I also wanted to play along with Cornish Heritage Farms Backgrounder Blitz week! They are THE BEST at creating FANTASTIC background stamps!!! Let my heart be still while I wait for the new release!!!
---
So, this card (no patterned paper, just ink & stamps) is my culmination of both worlds and the colors we are renovating our bathroom into right now :) Love it!
---
Found some joy today! I hope you did too!

6 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Wow... no decorative paper? That's amazing. Your card is so well put together! Love it!

coffee-to-go-please said...

yeah new bathroom...wooooo!!!

Deb said...

sounds like a great day, this card is so pretty!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card so elegent ,Dawnx

Laura Roth said...

you have me hooked on cornish heritage farms now...my shopping cart over there is over $200!!!! gonna have to pick my favs before ordering or else husband will flip! :)

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so beautiful, and you did a great job with the sketch!! I love the colors too!