Monday, May 7, 2007

Birds, birds, birds!

I gave into tempation and bought something Martha. I really wasn't much of a fan, by first glance, as the prices scarred me off a bit, but the more I look, I'm finding a few little nuggets. I wanted one bird, but thanks to strategic packaging I was forced to buy and 2-pack!

I used a soft pink and cool caribbean. Stamped the background stamp "weathered" on the pink, cuttlebugged the cc with the textile and sponged close to cocoa ink over top. I didn't feel like coloring the bird so I just glazed it!

Hope you find some JOY in your day today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I never knew you would pick birds?! Awsome job, keep up the great work!

Sherrie said...

very pretty, finally convinced you on the birds. Now you have to try coloring!

Jennie said...

Ok, Theresa, your cards are beautiful...I am curious, do you teach classes?

Jill said...

These colors are gorgeous together and I love the cuttlebugged background. Lovely card!

Theresa said...

Hi Jennie! Yes, I'm teaching classes at Urban Trends, downtown by Mad Dogs. And I get together with many friends to create!