Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I Did It!!!


A card with NO patterned paper! This is for you Sherrie! (I've got a couple more done too!!!)

Lately, it seems I have not been able to make cards without using patterned paper. I guess you could say I've been stuck in a rut. But I've got to say, being in a patterned paper rut isn't a bad place to be stuck! I LOVE the stuff, and can't get enough of it.

Unfortunatly, my amazing selection of stamps gets neglected then! So, I made sure I did not look in my pp drawers and forced myself past it. I did have to at least start with a patterned ribbon though! Is that cheating?!?!?!



(Bazzill cardstock, Rhonna Ferrar Elegant Flourishes, Autumn Leaves Botanicals, ribbon from Micheal's, SU! sentiment, Marvy file punch and misc. brads from Joanns)

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This looks super...love the colors you chose!

Sherrie said...

that's not cheating! See what a beautiful creation you can make!!! Love those new flourishes of yours!

Anonymous said...

BUT - what about all that lovely PP you just bought...?

Theresa said...

Oh no worrie Moni!!! I will be WELL used! I just really needed to do something different!