Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Poor Bella!!!


This poor dear bella sure looks the part! I've been finding that I can spend sooo much time coloring that I don't get many cards done, so I've been trying to color a focus area and with this poor sickie I thought having it a little on the dull side would probably also work.
(Cool Carribean & Blush SU! cardstock, Blush, Basic Grey pp, Canson watercolor paper, watercolor pencil crayons & a blender pen to color, Marcy file and flower punches, Ranger ink to sponge all around!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards! I wish I could make them as good as yours. By the way on Christmas I want some of those Bella dudes, kk?! See ya soon! Oh, and tell your bella to fella betta!

Sherrie said...

cute bella Theresa! I know the coloring can get out of control! Love the flowers in the blush pp that match her quilt. you've been busy today!