Sunday, April 8, 2007

Watercoloring Bellas!!!


Oh, am I a sucker for these amazing stamps!!! I've bought a bunch from Stamping Bella but if you live in Abbotsford or anywhere near they are also being sold at Urban Trends Scrapbook Co.
And now.....
I've got the great pleasure of teaching a couple of Bella classes!!! In my first one, April 23rd, we will be watercoloring, using wonderful Basic Grey papers, and a few embellies to pull it all together.
These two cards are showing a wee little sample of 2 different coloring styles. In Getwellabella, I used a soft yellow to create a shadow around the image then used one color to focus on the flowers on the quilt.
In Cakabella, I colored the whole image keeping a light source in mind also to show a shadow effect but a different way.
Either way, these are so fun to make!!!

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

These look great...nice job!

Anonymous said...

Hey - found your blog - way to go!

Vanessa said...

the cards look great! i love the profile pic too! :) good to see you this morn!

Sherrie said...

now I can see you! Great pic!